Pages


Saturday, October 8, 2011

One Step At A Time

One step at a time to make and break all the dreams planned and fulfilled,
One step at a time to make and perfect your skills.
One step at a time to let your feelings explode at the right time and place,
One step at a time to grow with another.
One Step at a time to find our more than you ever wanted to know,
One step at a time to let your feelings show.
One step at a time to give and show your love to the one you adore,
One step at a time to love more, more, and more.
One step at a time to let everything fall into proper order

1 comment:

  1. Hi There!

    I am visiting from Chasing Joy's flashback Friday ~ twice in one week I am here! How's about that?!

    Your poetry is great. So personal and emotive, thank you for that. I am a poet also, but my flashback post is about a visit with my Mom, two years ago. Reminds me, I ought to try to write some poetry about my Mom and what she is going through with her Parkinson's. Sometimes its hardest for me to write poetry about those things which are the most painful.

    Almost like it evokes more pain and I am not quite strong enough to do that to myself yet.

    Its great to visit again! Have a joyful week!

    ReplyDelete