Pages


Friday, March 16, 2012

Letter To My Homeboys




Man fellas, 2003 seems like such a long time ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. The five of us could not be separated. We did everything together. I know we lost one along the way but he is still in our heart. A day does not go by that I don't think about D. Remember the basketball game that we made up in Lynnewood Gardens?  We played that game til the we hours of the morning! Remember that night that we watched the Best of Cheaters? We were all laughing so hard at the situations and especially when Joey got stabbed and the dude kicked him of the boat. Those were the days man and I would not take it back for nothing. All we wanted to do is have fun and didn't have that much of a care in the world. Good, clean, safe fun.

We have been holding each other down for almost 10 years man and you guys are not just friends to me, we are brothers, brothers for life. Through vacations, Verse Mega's shows, videos, parties, events, graduations, engagements, family gatherings, and all. Man, we have all ate in each others houses, met our extended families, drove each others whips, and have just been there for each other through thick and thin. As we have grown over the years, our situations have gotten much more real. We have real responsibilities, grown up lives and we are not just responsible for "us" anymore. It's real out here gentleman and I am glad our bond has gotten tighter over the years.

I just want to say thank you to all of you because you guys have help me be the best man I can be. We have been there through happiness and sadness, checked each other when we were wrong and supported each other in all our past and future endeavors.  The numbers 4 and 5 have always meant a lot to me and it will continue to be that way. Whenever in doubt throw the 4's up and the 5's up in the memory of D! Much love my brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment